Thunderbolt might have to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I don't have any of those issues.

If you can't figure out how to fix your phone have someone on the board help you. Maybe even try out Gingerbread.
i second that. to me, it seems alot of people are not happy if they are not complaining. i have had the phone for 2 months and have not had any of these problems that are being complained about. do you all know how to "use the phone." the ONLY problem i have is sometimes the default ringtone overrides my custom ringtones. other than that, this phone is phenomanal. any solution to the ringtone issue would be greatly appreciated. see, i did that without "*****ing."dancedroid

I "know how to use the phone" that's a ignorant thing to say.

A phone that has some pretty serious bugs out of the gate then gets worse with an official update is a joke.

Problem is that everybody wanted this phone for so long that they bury their heads in the sand when it comes to its glaring problems.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I am not saying you don't know how to use your phone. I am saying that it can be fixed.

I understand being frustrated when all you want is things to work properly.

I can't begin to type out all the things to do but I would be willing to help you.

I didn't look where you live but it would be much easier if I could work on your phone myself. I know you probably won't take me up on my offer but you can think about it.

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score
Waited forever for this phone to come out. Had it since it came out..

Now I have a buggy unreliable phone that losses connection frequently.

Only thing keeping me is built is gps and drag and drop file system.

As much as I hate itunes the iPhone is looking better and better

Reaction score
I've had my TBolt since late March and have had no problems. Mine is stock and not rooted. My battery lasts all day long and I don't have any major issues with it. It sounds to me like you either got a lemon (if so, then return it) or you're an iTroll.

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score
Going today to Verizon .. but I know the standard response....."do a factory reset".

Beardface

Reaction score
Going today to Verizon .. but I know the standard response....."do a factory reset".

Ok, seriously.... just shut up.

Every single one of your replies in this thread have been about how much the phone sucks and you have yet to even entertain anyone who is trying to help you. Either you are a moron who expects the phone to do everything you want it to do without having to do a little work yourself, or you're some troll who is doing nothing but trying to give us a bad name, like that jeremy guy from earlier in the thread who has done nothing but troll this forum since the day the TBolt came out.

The phone is screwy, but it wasn't before. Obviously its not hardware, so its a software issue. Do a factory reset to wipe the previous data clean and start with a fresh TBolt software running purely off the OTA build because there is a chance the OTA is not playing nice with something that was previously on your phone. You wipe it, it should fix itself. If you're unwilling to do that, go to the iPhone,

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score
1st off blow me.

Reread my posts....I actually did like this phone and had minor problems before the update. Already did the factory reset and still have the problems.

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score
Nobody should have to jump through hoops for tba basic functions of a phone to work.

MrKleen

Reaction score
You may have missed it but I offered to fix your phone for you.

Beardface

Reaction score
1st off blow me.

Reread my posts....I actually did like this phone and had minor problems before the update. Already did the factory reset and still have the problems.

Getting a little personal there, huh?

Its a software issue. If it was hardware, you'd have been seeing these problems all along. Because its software, its fixable without having to take it to Verizon to get a replacement, but if you want to go that route, have at it. What steps have you already taken to attempt to fix this?

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score
You may have missed it but I offered to fix your phone for you.

I replied but I think my data went out and it lost it.

I appreciate it....I am pretty tech savy myself so its not user error or anything. Just poor software

Beardface

Reaction score
Nobody should have to jump through hoops for tba basic functions of a phone to work.
You know whats funny... How people expect the TBolt to be perfect right out of the box. You want something that works perfectly out of the box, go with an iPhone where you don't have to think to use it.

#1, its the first ever LTE phone. There were bound to be problems with it, but they are getting fixed as time goes by. Just the nature of the game with being on the breaking edge of technology.

#2, People compare this to Droids all the time, yet forget that every single Droid that has ever come out had issues when it was first released that needed OTAs to fix.

If you don't want to deal with Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc when owning a phone, you're going to have to get your hands dirty every once in a while when the phone becomes buggy, especially on Androids. Its bound to happen eventually, but if you're patient and willing to do a little work, you will have the best phone out there.

Stop complaining for the sake of complaining, especially hitting reply in this thread with 1 line complaints. Literally 50% of the posts on here are you whining about something, and half of those are 1 line replies within a minute or 2 of a previous 1 line complaint. You could condense all your posts into one that is shorter than this post right here by me.

Sorry, this just reeks of trolling.

jeremycnly

Reaction score
You know whats funny... How people expect the TBolt to be perfect right out of the box. You want something that works perfectly out of the box, go with an iPhone where you don't have to think to use it.

#1, its the first ever LTE phone. There were bound to be problems with it, but they are getting fixed as time goes by. Just the nature of the game with being on the breaking edge of technology.

#2, People compare this to Droids all the time, yet forget that every single Droid that has ever come out had issues when it was first released that needed OTAs to fix.

If you don't want to deal with Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc when owning a phone, you're going to have to get your hands dirty every once in a while when the phone becomes buggy, especially on Androids. Its bound to happen eventually, but if you're patient and willing to do a little work, you will have the best phone out there.

Stop complaining for the sake of complaining, especially hitting reply in this thread with 1 line complaints. Literally 50% of the posts on here are you whining about something, and half of those are 1 line replies within a minute or 2 of a previous 1 line complaint. You could condense all your posts into one that is shorter than this post right here by me.

Your still a moron after all these months. I said when it came out it had problems, now its even worse. They're threads posted all over this forum about the massive reboot problems and your telling them to deal with it cause "its the best phone ever"? If a phone fails at the essentials of being a phone, I don't give a damn if it could fly me to the moon..If it can't turn on and stay on then its about as useful as a table prop. Sorry Tbolt users you are going through this..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score
1st off blow me.

Getting a little personal there, huh?

Its a software issue. If it was hardware, you'd have been seeing these problems all along. Because its software, its fixable without having to take it to Verizon to get a replacement, but if you want to go that route, have at it. What steps have you already taken to attempt to fix this?

Only got personal because u told me to shut it.

All I can/did do was do a clean factory reset. And not install anything and see what happened. It had the same effect.

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score

Your still a moron after all these months. I said when it came out it had problems, now its even worse. They're threads posted all over this forum about the massive reboot problems and your telling them to deal with it cause "its the best phone ever"? If a phone fails at the essentials of being a phone, I don't give a damn if it could fly me to the moon..If it can't turn on and stay on then its about as useful as a table prop. Sorry Tbolt users you are going through this..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Exactly...you shouldn't have to "tinker" with a phone for it to function right.

And as far as my post ...I am at work so I don't have time to type long winded post at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.