Thunderbolt is on its way!!!

Reaction score
Hey guy's, not new to the forum but just bought my tbolt. Im upgrading from my dinc, and was wondering what accessories i should get. By the way, i bought it off ebay brand new (saved over 100 bucks) and the verizon tech on the phone told me that they are in an open enrollment for insurance until april 28. Just fyi.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

MrKleen

Reaction score
Congrats on your new phone! I know you will enjoy it.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Oooo eBay I'm more of an Amazon guy lol. I came from a D2 and I'm loving the screen size upgrade man your gonna love the phone. Just make sure to fully charge it before turning it on for the first time it was tempting not to lol.

Oh and make sure to not call and activate your 4g sin card until your TB is ready to turn on. I called (not realizing it would activate it right away) and got it activated while it was still charging so I was phoneless for about 2 hours lol

This thread has been struck by THUNDER...lightning?

kparks

Reaction score
Hey guy's, not new to the forum but just bought my tbolt. Im upgrading from my dinc, and was wondering what accessories i should get. By the way, i bought it off ebay brand new (saved over 100 bucks) and the verizon tech on the phone told me that they are in an open enrollment for insurance until april 28. Just fyi.

what im doing i got mine saturday got a cheep screen protector and im going to give it a test run for a while i already know i dont want the extended battery and im looking up cases myself tomorrow might just go naked and pocket the darn thing

OP
C
Reaction score
Yeah, my screen on my dinc is naked, but i am using a silicone case. Im excited about getting this bad boy, i already told my mom to watch out because her evo is in for it....lol.

kparks

Reaction score
Yeah, my screen on my dinc is naked, but i am using a silicone case. Im excited about getting this bad boy, i already told my mom to watch out because her evo is in for it....lol.

i dont see the point of getting a thin phone then putting 2 pounds of rubber on it!! i got the cheapest screen protectors they had a verizon 3 pack for like 9 bucks or sumn and they are actually really good cant wait to see if they hold up

OP
C
Reaction score
I am prone to dropping my phone and the case has saved my dinc twice. I dont know about one for the tbolt though. With it being alot thicker.

OP
C
Reaction score
Oooo eBay I'm more of an Amazon guy lol. I came from a D2 and I'm loving the screen size upgrade man your gonna love the phone. Just make sure to fully charge it before turning it on for the first time it was tempting not to lol.

Oh and make sure to not call and activate your 4g sin card until your TB is ready to turn on. I called (not realizing it would activate it right away) and got it activated while it was still charging so I was phoneless for about 2 hours lol

This thread has been struck by THUNDER...lightning?

Thanks for the info man, i appreciate it.

kparks

Reaction score
I am prone to dropping my phone and the case has saved my dinc twice. I dont know about one for the tbolt though. With it being alot thicker.

Lol me to but it usually survives if not I have insurance and it looks better with no case lol.... I have this habit of putting my phone on my lap when I drive the hopping out of my truck lol and watching my phone go flying.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
C
Reaction score

Lol me to but it usually survives if not I have insurance and it looks better with no case lol.... I have this habit of putting my phone on my lap when I drive the hopping out of my truck lol and watching my phone go flying.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Lol, me too. That is the two instances that i dropped it. Luckily no cracked screen.