Thunderbolt im general

Kittysback

Reaction score
I know some have had a lot of issues with their TBolts but overall I have been pretty happy with mine. 4G does wipe my battery faster than 3G did but I ordered the Rezound battery so hopefully that will improve. But my friend got the Droid Bionic and doesn't really like it. She keeps having problems with it. My brother got the Razr and in the first day it kept freezing and rebooting. They are sending him another one. So I think all of these smartphones have issues. Again, I'm overall happy with my Bolt.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

nodak102

Reaction score
Have had my TBolt since it came out and have had zero problems with it. With the extended battery it is never an issue.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
I'm more than satisfied with my thunderbolt my daughter has the IPhone 4 my son has the razor I've had the charge and the rezound and have the rezound to my wife I have the extended battery and it's stock and I have a million apps and can't slow this thing down!!!

rbw62

Reaction score
Ditto...no problems, bunch of apps, has not slowed down yet.
You r right in that all the new phones have issues. Just read this forum.

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
I totally agree all phones are having issues but I can honestly say I haven't had any problems with mine and even before the extended battery I was getting 7hrs with very moderate use

Reaction score
I am still stock and still loving my TBolt. I've been getting 12 hours or more out of the battery since I got the phone.

Why yes; that is a Thunderbolt in my pocket.

donjuan08

Reaction score
At 1st I had problems with my t bolt, but after rooting the phone I've been so happy with it, no problems what so ever, how ever the only problem I have is I can't keep a ROM for more than a week but I have issues lol