Thunderbolt for Newbies

metzor

Reaction score
Do not install an automatic task killer, you don't need one.
Even though VZW will install one before you can leave the store. Idiots.

Is best buy going to do the same,, should it be unistalled,,is it a memory hog or something?

BB will do the same thing if you let them. I bought my OG droid from them last year, had a bunch of apps on there they had installed when I thought they were just transferring my contacts.

Reaction score
:0

I had a flip phone for every and I decided to make the Jump. A good friend of mine got the phone for me today, and billed it to my acccount and met me at 1030am for drinks. They only charged it for 20 mins, but it lasted until about 3pm even with me messing around with it. I was in Boston, so I was on 4g the whole time, getting @20 for download and 30 for upload speed peaking at 50mb... I love the phone. Took awhile to get the hang of it, as I have never ever used a smartphone before. The speed is amazing, as I am dying to use sling box with it. I let my friends play with it at the differnet bars today, and everyone loved it. Some thought it was a little bulky but a lot of people were like whoa.. u just click on the aps and they are there...