Thunderbolt Features and Comparisons

alucard9114

Reaction score
please please all of you wait for a tegra 3 or 4 phone tegra 2 is a test chip 3 and 4 are going to be the real deal hold out for summer 2011 please if you must get a new phone because yours is broken just buy a used droid 1 and save your upgrade for the next gen tegra 3 or 4 phones

busab

Reaction score
please please all of you wait for a tegra 3 or 4 phone tegra 2 is a test chip 3 and 4 are going to be the real deal hold out for summer 2011 please if you must get a new phone because yours is broken just buy a used droid 1 and save your upgrade for the next gen tegra 3 or 4 phones

I seriously doubt we will see a tegra 3 or 4 phone by summer. Honestly Id be surprised to see one before the end of the year.

alucard9114

Reaction score
tegra 3 is done 4 is on its way as of september 2010. all of these new phones are a last attempt to sell without a sweet graphics chip like the tegra series there is even a new tegra market coming

Last edited:

alucard9114

Reaction score

Fall 2011 is when it will become available to manufacturers. It will be a few months afterwards before the consumer will see the first phone with Tegra 3.

Tegra 2 says fall 2010 yet it was the end of Feb before the first Tegra 2 phone hit the US.

guarantee before xmas if you upgrade now 2 year contract tell your next phone my upgrade is in oct and im waiting until at least a tegra 2 3d or 3

CyD

Reaction score

Fall 2011 is when it will become available to manufacturers. It will be a few months afterwards before the consumer will see the first phone with Tegra 3.

Tegra 2 says fall 2010 yet it was the end of Feb before the first Tegra 2 phone hit the US.

guarantee before xmas if you upgrade now 2 year contract tell your next phone my upgrade is in oct and im waiting until at least a tegra 2 3d or 3

I take it you've never heard of periods? Commas? General punctuation?

Anyway, rumor is it's better to nab a 2 year contract on the Tbolt before the tiered data plans are set.

bladerealm124

Reaction score

I take it you've never heard of periods? Commas? General punctuation?

Anyway, rumor is it's better to nab a 2 year contract on the Tbolt before the tiered data plans are set.

If I were to get a 1-year contract and the tiered data plan was released this summer does that mean once my contract expires I'd be forced to switch to the tiered plan or will I be grandfathered in indefinitely unless I change my plan?