Thunderbolt Features and Comparisons

HollywoodPR1

Reaction score
Front camera and 4.3 inch screen. No MOTO blur cuz I had the X and its 4G capable. Wat else is need to b said

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
With 768mb of RAM, a Nex-Gen Snapdragon processer and 40GB of storage this phone (plus unlocked bootloader) will be a better rooting and ROMing experience than the D1 I'm on IMO

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Darksthour

Reaction score
Only if (and I say a very slim chance if) the bionic isn't locked down.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
The bionic will be locked down.

What about the rumor that samsung/lg/htc will also be locking down? That'd put a brick in the no moto oven...

I kill threads

Darksthour

Reaction score
The bionic will be locked down.

I kill threads

Show me proof the bionic will be locked. No one knows yet. And when something comes out officially saying that it will or will not be is my deciding factor in a new phone.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Thanks for including my siggy I feel special!

No. Seriously. It's gonna get locked.

I kill threads

shortsxit

Reaction score
Front camera and 4.3 inch screen. No MOTO blur cuz I had the X and its 4G capable. Wat else is need to b said

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Why would an HTC phone have Blur? It's going to have Sense.

kparks

Reaction score
in the other thread i asked about the camera where will this camera compare to other cameras on the market will it be like the camera on the inspire??? how much better than the DINC will it be

Reaction score
in the other thread i asked about the camera where will this camera compare to other cameras on the market will it be like the camera on the inspire??? how much better than the DINC will it be

I don't think anyone knows for sure but in a diff thread a guy got a demo tb, prob should ask him lol:) how r ya parks?

Reaction score

I don't think anyone knows for sure but in a diff thread a guy got a demo tb, prob should ask him lol:) how r ya parks?

My Droid X and HTC Thunderbolt take nearly identical photos from what I can see. (The test pictures weren't identical, but it was mainly due to me not being the same distance from the subject matter.)

Reaction score

My Droid X and HTC Thunderbolt take nearly identical photos from what I can see. (The test pictures weren't identical, but it was mainly due to me not being the same distance from the subject matter.)

Seeing as there is no NDA do you think you could post a video later? Maybe giving a review and a quick walkthrough of what you know and like most about the phond, I think we should create a thread in which we could ask you questions that you could answer in a video?

Reaction score
Seeing as there is no NDA do you think you could post a video later? Maybe giving a review and a quick walkthrough of what you know and like most about the phond, I think we should create a thread in which we could ask you questions that you could answer in a video?

I have no problem in responding to questions via text message, however, I am nowhere near being comfortable enough with myself to post videos talking, lol

At some point I may think about doing a YouTube "review," but it wouldn't be until after I have the phone for a few days and I have some spare time.

Reaction score

I have no problem in responding to questions via text message, however, I am nowhere near being comfortable enough with myself to post videos talking, lol

At some point I may think about doing a YouTube "review," but it wouldn't be until after I have the phone for a few days and I have some spare time.

Sweet pm me your #?