Thunderbolt delayed

i can read

Reaction score
I went to a Verizon store and asked about the Tb and was told that the people who work in the stores are the last to know because VZ doesnt want them to tell customers. The only way he knows when they are getting a phone is when the the accessories come in a week ahead of time. Also if VZ is trying to avoid the return of the Iphone for Tb that would put the release date back in march because they are backed up until the 18th

Reaction score
Isn't this is what Miami said last week That the Thunderbolt will be delayed?

Yeah. And everyone flamed him for it and questioning his credibility since he didn't give proof. Pretty funny if you ask me :D

Have to disagree here. First off, Miami didn't release this info. Miami claimed to have to info on Sunday, since that time we have a somewhat official announcement by best buy, and a commercial from Verizon. The YouTube commercial was pulled just today. This means that the delay had to have been called for last night or early today.

Actually, if you look in the thread on here about the Atrix, Miami said on 1/30 that the release date for the TB would be 2/28. So apparently he's known about a delay for a while.

ryan18

Reaction score
i cant wait any longer for this phone.

come out already, please

geoff5093

Reaction score

come out already, please

It can't possibly live up to the hype at this point.
Agreed, just because it's Verizon's first 4G phone doesn't mean that for the majority of us it will be any different then any other new Android. My guess is when it's been here for a few weeks, people will forget about it and then move on to something better.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score

come out already, please

Agreed, just because it's Verizon's first 4G phone doesn't mean that for the majority of us it will be any different then any other new Android. My guess is when it's been here for a few weeks, people will forget about it and then move on to something better.

Every high-end launch will be like this. We got at least half a dozen more like this, or about every month or two.

And what hype? Outside of CES and this board I'd know nothing about the Thunderbolt. Even the LTE commercials have been relatively sparse.

LOL, however, VZW was giving out pens to Iphone buyers today - pens that read "Verizon 4G LTE". Humorously ironic, no?

jcbsides

Reaction score

Every high-end launch will be like this. We got at least half a dozen more like this, or about every month or two.

And what hype? Outside of CES and this board I'd know nothing about the Thunderbolt. Even the LTE commercials have been relatively sparse.

LOL, however, VZW was giving out pens to Iphone buyers today - pens that read "Verizon 4G LTE". Humorously ironic, no?

Wow, that seems like a huge middle finger to anyone that buys an iPhone. I mean it's funny because it's not me but sheesh.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Like me! :laugh:
and me! i don't think my env can hold out much longer before exploding.

I've just been informed by a family member that I don't even have an EnV...It's a voyager. Seriously, lets roll the thunder.

The Voyager was somewhat of an upgrade from the enV, if I remember correctly when I was looking at both. I think the Voyager was html. The enV wasn't. I had the original enV before I got my Droid.

jcbsides

Reaction score
and me! i don't think my env can hold out much longer before exploding.

I've just been informed by a family member that I don't even have an EnV...It's a voyager. Seriously, lets roll the thunder.

The Voyager was somewhat of an upgrade from the enV, if I remember correctly when I was looking at both. I think the Voyager was html. The enV wasn't. I had the original enV before I got my Droid.

I can't keep track of all these randomly named phones haha I feel for anyone who's phone is below mine. Hopefully we can all be on the same level in the next few weeks.

ryan18

Reaction score

I can't keep track of all these randomly named phones haha I feel for anyone who's phone is below mine. Hopefully we can all be on the same level in the next few weeks.

and agreed.