Thunderbolt delayed

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ohno.jpg

After seeing this photo posted by xfireguru I wanted to wait to see if any more info would come out about it. But now seeing that Droid-life is posting a similar photo I think it is time we talk:

Why the delay:
- is it because of the iphone 4
- is it because htc made the call
- or is there something with the hardware

"I WANT to HEAR FROM YOU".

Last edited by a moderator:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back in the pre-BB Storm days, I was still working at VZW, there were delays because of the O.S. I'm inclined to think there's an operating system issue that needs to be addressed, or like you mentioned too, the iPhone release could overshadow it's release. I tend to think it's an O.S. thing though

eklipsephil

Reaction score
Wouldn't this just coincide with Best Buy's exclusive launching?

MIUI'd OG Droid

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wouldn't this just coincide with Best Buy's exclusive launching?

MIUI'd OG Droid

it could but 3g mobile hotspot wont be ready until the 24th of Feb as well.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats that.. oops we were just kidding.. it will come with quad core and everything else you will find in your typical swiss army knife..

eklipsephil

Reaction score
You wouldn't need the 4G hotspot for the phone though, right? I saw that but I was assuming the hotspots would launch with the Xoom and if it's being delayed (hopefully to reevaluate the pricing) then so would the mobile hotspots.

MIUI'd OG Droid

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
If it was the IP4 it would never have been slated for release when it was. It's not like VZW suddenly found out last week it would be launching the IPhone.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Whats that.. oops we were just kidding.. it will come with quad core and everything else you will find in your typical swiss army knife..

Ill take a dual core with it...but thats not happening, cuz something like that is too good to be true.

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
I hope Miami is having a good long laugh! Some people will be having Crow for dinner.

n0m0n

Reaction score
Maybe they want to wait until the iPad2 OS ready

Hah

Thevaristy

Reaction score
Not sure if it is okay to post from another android website, but I have read that Best Buy is the exclusive national retailer for the Bolt. I know we heard this yesterday, but today they claim that even Verizon stores will not carry the Bolt on launch day. It would make sense that Verizon would send this out to its own stores to make sure there is no confusion there. My guess is that Best Buy decided last minute to throw a few extra bucks V's way to make sure that they will have exclusivity.

jcbsides

Reaction score
WOW if it's true that it isn't the 14th for BB I will be pissed. They need more transparency about all of this stuff. I'm so sick of question marks about everything :icon_evil: