Thunderbolt activation

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
First one to buy from my local store. The activation may take about 20 min because of system overloads.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Yeah I had the same problem. I got mine at VZW and it was about 30 mins for it to go through. But now she is up and running strong!!!! Totally loving it.

Kinda jealous, but kinda not :p

Sent from somewhere...

matthai5

Reaction score
You guys are lucky, I went to best buy when they opened at 10 and I just went back and picked up my phone when it finally activated. In my area they had some problem with activations so it took several hours to get up and running. All good now though.

acehole

Reaction score
35 in the store 9 when I left at 11am

So far so good on the thunderbolt. Still crappy signal in same crappy places but when you get 4g yes! Still testing but battery life might be an issue and it does get warm like an overclocked droid.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow...system overloads activating the device? I've never heard of that...they must be selling an absolute ton. I'm feeling left out...

BoostedDroid

Reaction score
Got mine this morning, was the first at my store as well. Took about 40 minutes to get it activated, ended up walking across the street and getting a pizza while i waited. But definitely was worth the wait, this phone is badass!