Thunderbolt 3.5 sense coming soon ...........A GRD Dev team release the near future

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thunderbolt 3.5 sense coming soon ...........pretty buggy as of now but they will get worked out & be out for you all soon enough I am guessing team bamf will beat Me & My buddys of the GRD dev team on the release of sense 3.5 out to you all but you never no

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved.....................

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved..................................................................................

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
We are still having way to many FC's but we are working on it every time we fix one it seems we find another but we are making some head way

CKD2

Reaction score
Ooooooooh. Sounds good. Maybe I'll make this the first sense rom I use. I bought my tbolt running liquid thunderbread and haven't changed it.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I can't wait for BAMF to include this :)
I heard Team Bamf is makign head way ......on this but we might still beat them ....ok thats wishful thinking but you never know

zwegan

Reaction score
I heard Team Bamf is makign head way ......on this but we might still beat them ....ok thats wishful thinking but you never know

Ahh, my apologies if that is a faux pas. I know there are different mod's but have no idea what scene is what at this point.

I know all of the dev teams work hard to make our expensive pieces of technology even better :)

jdog85222

Reaction score
is there a way to flash sense 3.5 without having to flash a new rom????