:thumbs up for tech support

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by 1quickv6, Dec 12, 2011.

1. 1quickv6

1quickv6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had to call tech support on Friday to resolve an issue I had concerning M2M charges. Long story short, my issue was resolved and my wife's Rezound will be delivered today. A full 8 months before she was due for an upgrade! She is VERY excited to be receiving an early Christmas present. The technician also took $50 off of our overage charge which was completely unexpected and I still have my upgrade available for when the elusive Nexus gets released.

As frustrated as I am with Verizon, it's nice to see that they are still trying to please their customers. Just thought I would post this in case there were others who might like to order this phone but aren't due for an upgrade yet. Give them a call, you may get pleasantly surprised, as we did.

2. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Bravo. Glad to hear they worked your issue out. And what was this overage charge you speak of because I have an issue where they charged me for being over my previous 2GB limit, but I was switched to 4GB.
    BTW....don't worry so much about the nexus. The rezound is great.....just sayin'.

3. 1quickv6

1quickv6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was a event coordinator briefly so I went over my allowance by 300 minutes. Wound up costing me another $130, but the technician took $50 off that he really didn't need to do. I gotta tell you, I'm actually pretty impressed with the service I got.

I'll play with my wifes phone and decide if I want to get one for myself. The specifications are really amazing, so we'll see.

4. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Ya know, as sad as it sounds, customer support representatives are like night and day. Sometimes you get a horrible one and then you might get a GREAT one. I've had great ones on the phone. But some of the in store reps are horrible. And the bad thing is that they are horrible to you face. I had a guy totally deny the fact that he told me X and Y about a phone and the plans and stuff. Ended of costing me some, but then I had to get the better business bureau on the horn. They helped out alot. I've a HUGE supporter of the BBB.