1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

.Thumbnails directory is 6GB??

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by gerrya, Dec 2, 2012.

1. gerrya

gerrya New Member

I noticed yesterday that I only had 3gb left on internal storage. After some searching with Astro I found the thumbnails folder under DCIM was 6GB. There were many thumbnails in there, but when I deleted them it didn't make that much difference in the size of that folder. I selected "show hidden files" but nothing showed up in there. I deleted the folder and I regained the 6gb on my internal storage. I went back in there today and that folder was 3gb. I'm going to try another Gallery app instead of the stock one to see if it makes a difference? Anyone heard of that?
  2. HowardZ

HowardZ New Member

Mine is 6 to 7 MB
  3. Bpowder33

Bpowder33 New Member

7.42 Mb
  4. gerrya

gerrya New Member

Deleted the app Astro File manager and problem is gone. I noticed the app was really slow, and after I went into the app the phone would slow way down and thats when the available storage would start to drop.
Search tags for this page

.thumbnails folder android

.thumbnails android

.thumbnails

android .thumbnails

android .thumbnails directory

android .thumbnails folder

android dcim .thumbnails
android thumbnails
galaxy s3 .thumbnails
galaxy s3 thumbnails
thumbnail folder galaxy s3