Thuderbolt is horrible. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

borq646

Reaction score
4g phone with no 4g? Huh?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

He's running on 3g until it launches in his area?

Side note, not rooted, I've had ZERO issues with my TB. I love it. If I root it (debating) will be just remove the bloatware.

I thought I pretty clearly stated its going live on June 16. Until then yes 3G works just fine

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Yeah, not sure how that dude didn't put it all together but...yeah.

OP
J

jeremycnly

Reaction score
That's actually not how a turbo car works at all.

Besides, the turbo comparison defeats your argument. If you work on a turbo car there's nothing faster and better on the road

I was actually trying to avoid explaining how a Turbo works to explain a phone. Thunderbolt is like a permanent Turbo lag. Never starts to pick up pace. And no ur Honda Civic isn't the best thing on the road.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Psykho

Reaction score
Thuderbolt is horrible ? It's a good thing I got one of the amazing Thunderbolts instead.
Sent from my ADR6400L

GDP

Reaction score
Mine is great. Similar battery life as my fascinate. Never had a reboot problem. IMO it's the best 4g phone out right now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ninefall

Reaction score
I love my STOCK Thunderbolt. I dont see why so many people have problems with them. Oh, and we all know God made turbo lag to give the V8s a chance ;-)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
People have different experiences with each device. The tbolt works good for me but you may prefer a different device. I suggest people go to corporate stores and best buy and play with the models on the floor so that you can find the device that is right for you.

bL33d

Reaction score
OG droid was a nice phone but holy crap move on allready i gave mine to my mom to use and threw cyanogen 7 on it. But its so little and slow :p anyway i hope i dont have these problems when my thunderbolt gets here.

FYI im in a 3g area aswell but i get good speeds 2meg so its fine i just really wanted a htc device.

Reaction score
Stock, my thunderbolt was awesome, and with root and a custom ROM it's only gotten better.

OP prolly got his hands on a lemon.

And the Turbo analogy is way off. Turbo vehicles are some of the best you'll come across, whether its a riceburner, domestic, diesel, or motorcycle.

Sent from my rooted T-BOLT using DroidForums

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
To the O.P. - I have had cell phones for 19 years and I can tell you the TB is the best phone I've ever owned. I don't get reboots like some have, I've got a rooted phone running dosBAMF. Comparing turbo vehicles to the phone is quite a stretch but even turbo cars, like any cell phone does produce lemons occasionally. I think your friend got a lemon.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The op made his point and people responding made their point so we are moving on.
OP if you are in your 15 days return the device if not try ebay and recoup the cost to purchase a device you prefer.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.