Throttle Hack Request

spartan948265

Reaction score
Hello,
I own a Droid 2 (Non Global) and I am running Liberty ROM 2.01 and I have recently heard of a hack that will allow your 3G data connection to get supercharged and give you WAC speeds. Where can I acquire this file and flash it to my phone?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It has to be done to the rom but it doesn't supercharge anything u won't get a speed increase it would just keep ur speed from decreasing when u use high amounts of data it is also a very highly controversial hack that is many say it doesn't do anything that is because advanced networks like verizon don't keep these files on ur phone they're on the phone but more like dumby files just to go with how the android system is the actual files used are on verizons side thus u can't actually do anything which is why this hack has basically died off for the most part

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
It's called the NitriScript (The inventor apparently doesn't know what Nitrous is). If you search here, you'll find it. It's bunk, IMHO.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bunk for me as well. I thought it may have had an effect but it was placebo only (this was my experience, i cant speak for anyone else). It was made for the d2, but it "supposedly "works on other devices

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
You could try searching for it or even looking just a few threads down from here. However I suggest taking some time to actually read THIS.