Three way calling

solosgurl

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to disconnect a call when using three way? If I call a third person and get their voicemail, I can't disconnect just that call, I ha e to disconnect both.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

kyfa25

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to disconnect a call when using three way? If I call a third person and get their voicemail, I can't disconnect just that call, I ha e to disconnect both.

I've been wondering the same thing.. I had a situ where I had to hang up on everyone , then call back the original call , I suppose I will try and figure it out today.. il repost if I got something..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Checked with Verizon tonight, they are aware of the issue but there it's no workaround at the moment. This apparently changed with the update. The problem is there is no send button once the calls are merged.

gdalonso

Reaction score
I've just switched to Verizon from ATT and I have to say that on ATT/Blackberry this is a snap. easy to read buttons for adding multiple callers I think up to 6. Verizon system for this is messed up.

Sorry had to complain... its been driving me crazy.

Zandar

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Pi7gwX7rjOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw[/video]
Sorry; couldn't help myself.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I remember seeing this the first time and catching the Motorola 8000X in his hand. I had forgotten about it. This is where it all started folks! How cool is that?!:biggrin:

View attachment 48622

Zandar

Reaction score
I remember seeing this the first time and catching the Motorola 8000X in his hand. I had forgotten about it. This is where it all started folks! How cool is that?!:biggrin:

View attachment 48622
:icon_ laughup: Only FoxKat would see a video that ridiculous and be focussed on the phone model in it.

VZW_CS

Reaction score
I've just switched to Verizon from ATT and I have to say that on ATT/Blackberry this is a snap. easy to read buttons for adding multiple callers I think up to 6. Verizon system for this is messed up.

Sorry had to complain... its been driving me crazy.

Hi gdalonso! I have to say that I'm sorry you haven't found our devices and services less friendly to use than your previous carrier! I actually made the same transition you did and haven't looked back! I want you to know that if you have any questions about your device or service, I am here to help! Please let me know. Thanks!

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter VZW Support (@VZWSupport) on Twitter

Zandar

Reaction score
I have to say that I'm sorry you haven't found our devices and services less friendly to use than your previous carrier!
What you're saying here is that you wish he had a worse experience on his Verizon device than his AT&T device. Why would you say this? WHY?!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
:icon_ laughup: Only FoxKat would see a video that ridiculous and be focussed on the phone model in it.

At least I'm predictable!~ :biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Anybody else notice the moto skytel alpha pager :biggrin:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Definitely looked Moto, but was it an Alpha? Looked more like the real old-school numeric pagers with the readout on the top. I have to laugh every time I watch that vid. I swear, they could have sold that and made a mint!

Czcon1

Reaction score
When I'm on a call then add another for a three way call I used to have a button to end last call now I don't, it's gone. So when I want to hang up on the second call I can't unless I hang up on both. I noticed it missing after the last update when I had my DX, does anyone else having this problem?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums