Three Little Pigs – a great free learning kids app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by yekaterina, Jun 20, 2012.

1. yekaterina

yekaterina New Member

Have you ever dreamed to become a part of a fairy tale? Three Little Pigs interactive storybook gives you a chance to have an unforgettable pastime. Be the part of the magic story with a new beautifully illustrated kids book.

Three Little Pigs storybook has numerous interactive elements and grants an endless fun. One of the main book features is a wide range of different mini games. Every page of the book offers a great number of educational opportunities for your kids and has a lot of captivating educational mini games which help your children to learn playing. The book combines different game mechanics such as match 3, puzzle and hidden object. Put the parts of the house together, help the pigs to run away from the wolf or build new solid houses for them! Your kids are sure to enjoy the exceptional reading experience as they follow this remarkable storyline which includes numerous learning tasks for preschool activities. The book has two modes available: “Read to me” and "Read by me".

Features:

♦Numerous mini games inside
    ♦Different game mechanics
    ♦Splendid sound effects and professional voice overs
    ♦ "Read by me" and "Read to me" options available
    ♦ Great source of learning practice for your kids
    ♦ 400+ interactive elements
    ♦ The book perfectly fits for preschool activities

Three Little Pigs interactive storybook offers a new way of telling stories and will help your kids to get acquainted with the unbelievable world of literature. Watch your children as they become charmed by this amazing fairy tale and enjoy engaging interactive elements. It is a MUST book for your child!

Available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Three-Little-...id=1340178293&sr=8-33&keywords=absolutist ltd

Get more great books and games for kids: [at]*Interactive kids books and kids games for iPhone,iPad, Android, Kindle fire ? Ifamilybooks.com
  2. iclewis

iclewis New Member

Search tags for this page

3 little pigs images free

free printable three little pigs vocabulary game

free printable worksheets for the three little pigs

free three little pigs worksheets for preschool
the 3 little pigs printable tasks

the three little pigs for kids

the three little pigs printable booklet with pictures

three little pigs activities free printable

three little pigs for kids