Three different phones- same problem!?!

beckybluecat

Reaction score
Can anyone help
In the last three years
I have had a nexus google a galaxy ace and now onto a galaxy three mini.
With each phone, after some months I get the little triangle with exclamation mark telling me I have no network at random occasions.
Sometimes I can reconnect easy, sometimes my phone tells me it can't find my network provider and I have to keep scanning, eventually I find it but then it says unable to connect.
Eventually after trying numerous times it does connect!
My partner has an iPhone and has no problems with the network and he has the same network provider.

I think it must be the SIM card as this has been the same one used for each phone ? Before I ring my network provider as they will make me go through a series of checks that I know of by heart and won't make a difference.
Is there anything else it could possibly be, other than the sim or am I just jinxed lol
Or do I just go over to the dark side and get an iPhone :(
Thank you
Becky

hradek422

Reaction score
If you have Verizon, they'll replace your SIM card with hardly any questions at all. Just let them know you've attempted all the necessary troubleshooting steps, for example a Factory Data Reset. Chances are, it's your SIM card. I believe I get a new SIM card with each new phone that I get, just because I like making sure everything starts out brand-new.

If you don't have Verizon, I can't really help, but I'd assume other carriers would be the same way.