Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
:icon_ cry::icon_ cry:i am gonna tell a mod:icon_ cry::icon_ cry:

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
You are correct. I am sorry. Mods, feel free to delete my posts and impose any punishment upon me deemed fit. I really got carried away.

But they were some good examples, eh? ;)

OP
jasonppp

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i was joking i am not mad i did this more or less to be smug to the people who use the term

and ck is a mod that is why i said that lol also refers to a pm him and i had lol

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
i was joking i am not mad i did this more or less to be smug to the people who use the term

and ck is a mod that is why i said that lol also refers to a pm him and i had lol

Not to worry at all. I already knew all of this, that's why I put the wink at the end of my last post. I'm especially glad that Corinacakes got a kick out of it . . . ;)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice. Thread.

But since we're here, i was wondering what the heck is up with my phone becuse i did somtihn g to it that i don remember i think i booted into booteloader or recovery and now it just hangs on the moon and thjen i sdf'd it and then i flahsed my but and now it just wont do a ny thing so then i tried a purple haze theme and that fixed it byut then it start6ed acing up agin and so i decided to totaly wipe it on my but and flahs the sdcard and then nothing happpend why dosnt it wurk anymore ithgouth i did every thing rite and follow the guide and now im stuck wit a phone that just sits here and goes . . . . .

DROID!

ok few things i gotta ask first.

do u have a task killer? how many dogs do u have? why does a magnet attract another magnet? whats the meaning of life? why does :icon_ banana: have arms when its a fruit???!?

youre gonna need a few things here to fix this: SDF file. a miracle. 2 packages of hot dog buns (dont get the cheap kind). someone names chaz. 2 feet of duct tape. and probably a lizard the way i think its gonna go.

if you have any questions, feel free to

thanks.

-The Rescue Squad.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Nice. Thread.

But since we're here, i was wondering what the heck is up with my phone becuse i did somtihn g to it that i don remember i think i booted into booteloader or recovery and now it just hangs on the moon and thjen i sdf'd it and then i flahsed my but and now it just wont do a ny thing so then i tried a purple haze theme and that fixed it byut then it start6ed acing up agin and so i decided to totaly wipe it on my but and flahs the sdcard and then nothing happpend why dosnt it wurk anymore ithgouth i did every thing rite and follow the guide and now im stuck wit a phone that just sits here and goes . . . . .

DROID!

ok few things i gotta ask first.

do u have a task killer? how many dogs do u have? why does a magnet attract another magnet? whats the meaning of life? why does :icon_ banana: have arms when its a fruit???!?

youre gonna need a few things here to fix this: SDF file. a miracle. 2 packages of hot dog buns (dont get the cheap kind). someone names chaz. 2 feet of duct tape. and probably a lizard the way i think its gonna go.

if you have any questions, feel free to

thanks.

-The Rescue Squad.
I'm not sure what my esteemed colleague was going for to fix your phone as the method he seems to be setting up is missing both the aluminum baseball bat and the Van De Graaf generator as well as a Tesla coil, but he might know something I don't. Also, what phone are you running so I know if the duct tape has to be purple or if the silver kind would work.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Very true. My apologies for overlooking these small details. We might have ended up with a cinder block if it wasnt for FBM

Sent from my phone... which happens to be a Droid X

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
kann mir jemand helfen mit dem kauf eines handy ?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh yeah droid x 2.2 sbf file is out.. is this where i announce it???