thoughts on my battery life?

iamloco724

Reaction score
heres a few screenshots from the last few days with various type of usage im just wondering if im seeing normal battery life

ive noticed that when im just texting for a bit or doing something else for a few min each percent seems to drop off pretty fast..i dont know if its because my last phone was in the 10 percent increments and im not use to it or if i have something draining my battery faster then it should

firstly this is what i have my brightness set to at all times dont know if its better to leave it this low or put it on auto..i dont like it to bright right now cause i have some eye issues

so the following 3 are with very light usage for the most part except for when i first woke up, sorry for the ringer toggle on the last didnt think there was a need to retake it

and these were taken earlier into the day but because it seemed like i was draining it faster and i would say this was moderate usage

if any other details are needed to really see if theres an issue please let me know and i will post