Those "Aha Moments"...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Haven't had an "aha" moment in a while, but just had one. I bought a used (mint condition) tablet recently for when I travel. I am using it to listen to music right now through my bluetooth speaker, which normally would be my phone playing the music. I'm listening to Play Music "I'm feeling lucky" mix and just heard a song I wanted to give a thumbs up. Looked down at my watch like "why isn't the song showing?" and realized I am not using my phone to play music at the moment. Duh! It's the little things like that we take for granted sometimes after wearing one of these for over a year now. :cool:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mine are like "uh oh" moments now. I don't have my watch on, uh oh how do I set my phone on vibrate.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a bunch of assemblies this morning and they also needed help putting out freight. I took photos of the phone numbers to call for the bikes and battery powered vehicles but I forgot to call them, not realizing until I got home from work. I used my phone once in the past to call a customer to save time vs the company phone that was far away but the customer called me that night, after work, about some questions so I don't use my phone anymore.
Aha, I'll just turn off Bluetooth to force the watch into remote, non forwarding the phones number, mode and use its number. Got the customers all called and if they do call back later they'll get my voice mail for the watch and it might be a month or more before I bother checking its voicemail box.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><