This Theme is so fresh, I had to let you all know!

critz

Reaction score
Looks awesome man. Keep up the good work. Was getting some force closes with the theme so I dialed back to the default. I will give the new one a whirl when it is ready tho.

Thanks.

rooster.droid

Reaction score
love the theme and am using 99.234567% of it.
Had to change the font color for attempting to set the alarm. The text was white on white in the scroll time setting thingamajiggy. So I had to change that so I didn't have to guess what time I was going to wake up.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I just decided to try out the new MIUI Gingerbread build and HAD to toss on this amazing theme. It is SO nice..

The only complain is that i wish the top icons (signal, battery, and such) were just plaun white like old MIUI...

PARick

Reaction score
So I just decided to try out the new MIUI Gingerbread build and HAD to toss on this amazing theme. It is SO nice..

The only complain is that i wish the top icons (signal, battery, and such) were just plaun white like old MIUI...

Wern't you on Chevy's SS 5.2? If so, why the switch?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I dono what happened man. I was on SS-5.2 for about 2 weeks or somehting like that and all of a sudden my phone just kept rebooting randomly, would shut itself off during driving navigation, and all this other sloppy stuff. I could have wiped and reinstalled but I missed my MIUI, so I went to the old Froyo version 1.3.5 and was on that for a long time (just very stable for me).

In the past few days however I have been not getting a lot of SMS messages from my girlfriend (shes on ATnT im on Verizon) and it really was starting to get annoying to us. So I really just made the switch to the newest MIUI to see if it was an issue on my side (who knows) but also to check out how this baby runs. Happy so far but only been on for a few hours...

PARick

Reaction score

I dono what happened man. I was on SS-5.2 for about 2 weeks or somehting like that and all of a sudden my phone just kept rebooting randomly, would shut itself off during driving navigation, and all this other sloppy stuff. I could have wiped and reinstalled but I missed my MIUI, so I went to the old Froyo version 1.3.5 and was on that for a long time (just very stable for me).

In the past few days however I have been not getting a lot of SMS messages from my girlfriend (shes on ATnT im on Verizon) and it really was starting to get annoying to us. So I really just made the switch to the newest MIUI to see if it was an issue on my side (who knows) but also to check out how this baby runs. Happy so far but only been on for a few hours...

Ok...you were the reason I nerved up to GingerBread. Gotta admit, SS 5.2 still works perfect for me. Loaded the newest MIUI on my son's Incredible, and it made me miss MIUI again. Let me know how it goes!

critz

Reaction score
Awesome work once again. Thank you much for your work and efforts.

Only one thing i have seen so far on this new one that could use some tweaking. The Sms pop up probably shouldn't be transparent. I can't read the text because the font and the back round are both dark. I guess I could change the back round.

kr3g3r

Reaction score
Awesome work once again. Thank you much for your work and efforts.

Only one thing i have seen so far on this new one that could use some tweaking. The Sms pop up probably shouldn't be transparent. I can't read the text because the font and the back round are both dark. I guess I could change the back round.

yeah i didnt test that........i never use the popup....hate it actually!!

critz

Reaction score
That makes sense then. I shall just turn it off too.

Great theme man. Love the Wifi icon! Looks an a lot like Aperture Science logo.