This phone better be worth it! LOL

metzor

Reaction score
want a droid, that's exactly what my receipt looks like. I've concluded that they didn't mention it during the order process as it could cause confusion (average Joe may not know what a sim card is and will cause flooding of call centers), and it's possible it's different for business accounts.

I am even obsessive enough that I went to the site as a new customer and got as far as the order checkout screen, nothing anywhere says anything about a sim card. It's gotta be included.

Reaction score
I wish VZW allowed bill to account for upgrades, I'm swamped with bills right now so I'll have to experience the Tbolt vicariously or hope that a nearby store has a floor modle for me to mess with.

I just billed it to my account and it worked!

In store or online? May get a Xoom that way...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
I have a My Business account and that is how I ordered it, so my experience will be different and taken with a grain of salt if you have a "consumer" account.

want a droid

Reaction score
Woj when did you receive your original purchase receipt email and when did you receive your item has shipped email?

I got my sales confirmation email from Verizon at 3:53am EDT and have yet to receive my shipment email. I hope I get it before 4:30pm EDT so I get the phone tomorrow (it's 1:09pm EDT now).

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Kack

Reaction score

Kack

Reaction score
Woj when did you receive your original purchase receipt email and when did you receive your item has shipped email?

I got my sales confirmation email from Verizon at 3:53am EDT and have yet to receive my shipment email. I hope I get it before 4:30pm EDT so I get the phone tomorrow (it's 1:09pm EDT now).

i ordered mine around 830am pst and in a half hour i got a shipping email yet no tracking number.

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score

I don't yet have a tracking number but don't fear... Last July when I ordered my Droid X the same way (ordered early on a Thursday morning), they didn't send me a tracking number until late afternoon/evening and it still arrived on Friday.

phillyphill39

Reaction score
you can get anything billed to the account as long as you have the correct account type. i have a total limit of $1500, i billed the tb this morning to my account. couldnt bill it early this morning around 2 though.

Kack

Reaction score
i purchased mine on 1 year contract for $375 otd. listed my droid 2 for $250 on craiglist. got my tracking number around 1pm pst. sold my droid 2 for $225 at 2pm so total cost for 1 year contract with unlimited 4g data plan 150. hmmmmmm #Winning

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
i purchased mine on 1 year contract for $375 otd. listed my droid 2 for $250 on craiglist. got my tracking number around 1pm pst. sold my droid 2 for $225 at 2pm so total cost for 1 year contract with unlimited 4g data plan 150. hmmmmmm #Winning

Tiger blood!

I know my Droid X with Car & Home dock, spare battery, Extended battery, 8 silicone cases should go for a pretty penny on Craigslist or eBay. I am going to wait until tomorrow after I get and activate the TBolt to list mine though.

Kack

Reaction score

Tiger blood!

I know my Droid X with Car & Home dock, spare battery, Extended battery, 8 silicone cases should go for a pretty penny on Craigslist or eBay. I am going to wait until tomorrow after I get and activate the TBolt to list mine though.

yea i was geting called on my D2 fast figured i would just get rid of it now im phoneless til tomorrow. hopefully fedex comes early.

n0yxl

Reaction score
I ordered mine this morning, didn't see any mention of a sim card being shipped with it.. :confused:

Contract Renewal: 2-year contract
Due Now
--------------

Equipment Upgrade:
1 HTC ThunderBolt $249.99

Included accessories for HTC ThunderBolt:
Standard Lithium Ion Battery, Wall/USB charger,
32GB microSD card, Product Safety Warranty Statement,
Getting Started Guide, Important Consumer Information Brochure

The SIM card will come in a sleeve inside the box. You need to install it before the battery goes in.