This morning, it said update was here. It installed. Still... no 2.1??!

Gucci Mane

Reaction score
What is going on here??? It downloaded and installed, and yet I am still on 2.0!!! What is going on?? When I go to About Phone, it says update 2.1. I click on it and nothing!! I just want my update!!!

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
What is going on here??? It downloaded and installed, and yet I am still on 2.0!!! What is going on?? When I go to About Phone, it says update 2.1. I click on it and nothing!! I just want my update!!!

In Settings, About Phone it says "Firmware Version 2.1-update1"?........then you are running 2.1 update1.

that is where it list what you are running, not what is available or waiting to be installed.

OP
G

Gucci Mane

Reaction score
Yeah, it says 2.1 update 1. But nothing has changed! I thought it was going to have a big central clock on the home screen, etc etc. So what all can I do now since i am apparently on 2.1 yet nothing feels different?

dadamsx

Reaction score
:blink: hold your home screen > Wallpapers - Is Live Wallpapers present in the list?

If so you have 2.1

tabraha

Reaction score
Yeah, it says 2.1 update 1. But nothing has changed! I thought it was going to have a big central clock on the home screen, etc etc. So what all can I do now since i am apparently on 2.1 yet nothing feels different?

Change to a live wallpaper for your home screen. :icon_ banana:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
exclaim to your blackberry and iphone friends you got a system update :icon_eek:

dadamsx

Reaction score
:blink: hold your home screen > Wallpapers - Is Live Wallpapers present in the list?

If so you have 2.1

IcyDroid

Reaction score
If you were expecting a change from night to day then this wasn't the update you were looking for.

Also, if you notice a little microphone where the comma used to be in the stock messaging program then you have 2.1 (to add to the list of things to check).