This looks suspicious to me, how about you?

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Don't trust this guy, or anyone else selling those Windows 7 keys on eBay. They're getting them from MSDN, so while they are legitimate keys, they're not meant to be sold, only used for companies. Fraudster, pure and simple.

Kinda funny how this guy is going to lose his 70+ feedback account over this. Not too bright.

Bad_Boy

Reaction score
Ordered one as well, used paypal so should be no problem getting a refund. Sounds too good to be true, so I'm betting pal pal and/or my credit card company will be getting news from me soon.

Berzerker

Reaction score
I don't think it's a hoax, I just think his terminology is wrong. It most likely just comes without a contract, and it's a regular old Droid. Although, $99 for a no-contract phone does seem a little cheap.

justbob

Reaction score
Remember that adage: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Run, don't walk away from this guy!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys---A 96.2% feedback and 72 feedbacks, makes me suspicious. With 72 sales, minimum he should have a 99.5% positive feedback. And that's being a bit generous.

Now for sure you can find deals on ebay. I just bought a blue ant Q1 for 48.00, buy it now. But my guy had a 99.5% feedback and 1200 feedbacks.

Something looks funny to me.

darreno1

Reaction score
I got scammed on ebay from someone with excellent feedback so I'm never so trusting anymore. I bought a processor that never arrived. Luckily paypal came to my rescue.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago it came to my brother's attention that someone swiped his eBay account and was trying to sell a military deuce and a half, it had pictures and everything. And, since the password for his email account was the same as his eBay account, which had a 100% rating before it was swiped, people reported his account to eBay who eventually were able to catch up with my brother and tell him what happened. It was quite a mess. I don't trust anyone eBay anymore, and I don't blame those who have purchased from me to be leary, even with a 100% feedback rating in 4 years.

ice456789

Reaction score
"unlocked" = "stolen" in cdma speak.

What he means is that the truck he stole them all from was "unlocked".

No doubt in my mind these are stolen. The question is can they be activated? And that really depends on how they were stolen and where they were stolen from.

If you doubt it, the guy's screen name should be confirmation enough. "dyscrete". Hopefully for you guys that bought them it all works out for you. If it does, we'll all be kicking ourselves for not buying one.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
I have 100% feedback rating w/429 positive feedbacks and have been buying or selling for more than 10 years. You can trust 'ol Mega. ;)

- Mega

EDIT:
However, don't expect to see any DROID stuff anytime soon from me. LOL