This looks suspicious to me, how about you?

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm suspicious of anything priced too low to believe. Even if you got the phone for $99 though, it probably won't have a warranty.

TimChgo9

Reaction score
Doesn't look right.

Is the Droid GSM? or is it CDMA? If it's CDMA (which from what I was told, it is) then, it can't be "unlocked" because there is no SIM card, the only phones that can be "unlocked" are phones that operate on the GSM bands.... I know this, because I have an old Treo 650, and I wanted to see if I could unlock it. It was an old Verizon smart phone, and I found, through some research that the Verizon Treo 650's were CDMA and not GSM, and therefore could not be unlocked. (Someone correct me if I am wrong here)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
There is no "unlocked" CDMA phones...

Storms were able to be unlocked due to the sim they could use also......

swallman

Reaction score
Doesn't look right.

Is the Droid GSM? or is it CDMA? If it's CDMA (which from what I was told, it is) then, it can't be "unlocked" because there is no SIM card, the only phones that can be "unlocked" are phones that operate on the GSM bands.... I know this, because I have an old Treo 650, and I wanted to see if I could unlock it. It was an old Verizon smart phone, and I found, through some research that the Verizon Treo 650's were CDMA and not GSM, and therefore could not be unlocked. (Someone correct me if I am wrong here)

I believe you are correct. The Droid is a CDMA phone and as-such it cannot be "unlocked".

This deal really sounds too good to be true. Even if they were "overstocked", why would they sell them so cheap ? He could triple the "Buy it Now" price and they would still sell like hotcakes.

I'm actually ready to order my Droid this week and I would seriously consider this if I had an extra $ 100 to burn. I suppose you could always complain to PayPal and your credit card.

OP
M

MGee332

Reaction score
Payments:PayPal See details

History:400 sold

So the that person made 400*100$= 40,000 since the listing was put up.

400 droids? that alone is quite something to believe

Nedaroth

Reaction score
Look at other stuff he sold, crook for sure. He says 400 phones sold but i could not find any feedback on them. No dout just rooted droid for verizon network.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just sent the seller a question about the item being "unlocked" and asked if he could provide me with the ESN number so I can verify it is good to go.

OP
M

MGee332

Reaction score
i asked to see a picture of the mountains of droids

brendanstl

Reaction score
I read this guys feedback, this is a scam. How can he sell so many product keys for windows 7 and numerous other windows programs? He's using a key generator and thats highly illegal.