This is why we aren't getting our update

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hate to say it guys but this is just another 2.1 speculation thread. We have too many of these. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets closed.

i heard it was causing droids to explode!

See, this is where rumors start. The droids are IMploding not EXploding. Ok, now we can continue with the bs.

I am not going to close this thread on you guys. This is where it belongs, in this section, and if I close this one, another will pop up, so unless someone closes this behind me, I say have all the spec and rumors you all can enjoy here.

But I can tell you , MY DROID, is so smart, and useful, It does my bills, my taxes, walks the dogs, makes coffee, yeah it can stay. My storm had to go because it kept getting stuck on the damm toliet and using all the paper.

busab

Reaction score
OK wait a minute. People have 2.1 on their droids all ready. Are they having problems? If not then I see no issues with the OS.

bpad10

Reaction score
Why does my droid take my wife's side in every arguement we have? I'm starting to worry...

lockman

Reaction score
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the Nexus One pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's why we're not getting 2.1.