This is some serious A$$ Kissery!

Darkseider

Reaction score
Go to Engadget and hit this link first:

Introducing review scorecards! -- Engadget

Notice the explanation of the scoring system.

Then Go click on this link NEXT:

Engadget

Notice the score of the iPhone 4. Based on the explanation of the scoring method and the score that the device received, I am wondering if they love Uncle Steve and don't want to upset him?

Last edited by a moderator:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
: ) Endgadget.......

They don't even attempt to cover up their bias lol

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
How can you give a phone that doesn't make phone calls well a 9/10!!?? I enjoy reading Engadget daily, but there is no doubt about who their favorite company is.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you notice the only other device on that page that received a 9/10 was....that's right another apple product.

Engadget=Apple Fanboys

Edit: just noticed the Nikon camera got 9/10 too. And a steal at only $5200, LOL

Last edited:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Every single tech blog I read is blatantly biased towards Apple. Engadget and BoyGeniusReport are easily the worst. Gizmodo is a little better ever since Apple sued them for buying that lost iPhone 4 before it was released. Any suggestions for a tech site that is more even keeled?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I brought this up in the Droid X review on Engadget and on here...I was upset. lol Its so obvious too with Engadget.

Just be fair.. mention, review the actual phone aspects of it. Seeing this, I wouldnt trust any reviews from them again. I will just use that site for info about specs and news only.

Last edited: