This is really annoying.

ChaserChick87

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Ok. I got bored the other night and started downloading soundboards from the Google Play store. Well, I found a "Tourettes Guy" sound board and downloaded it(Dont ask me why, i was just bored...lol). Alot of the sounds have cuss words in them, but i found one i kinda liked that didnt have bad words in it, so i saved it to my phone. A box came up and said that if i saved it, it would override other notafication sounds. So now, everytime i get a text, my phone willl go "BOB SAGET!!!". it was fine for a couple days, but then i wanted to change it. So i did. At least i thought i did. My phone still screeams "BOB SAGET!!!" at me every time i get a text. So i thought to myself, Ill get rid of the app. I did, and it STILL yells at me. I dont know how to erase ringtones, so im kida SOL. I dont know what to do! Help?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try going into "my files" in your app tray. You want to go into "SD card" find "media" tap on it and find "notifications" you should be able to play all of the stored notifications. Find that one and long press it and tap delete.

If its not in your SD card. Then its in the "internal storage" area. Again, find media, notifications, and find that one. It nay have been filed in ringtones too. I've had that happen.
Hope this helps???.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Ok. I got bored the other night and started downloading soundboards from the Google Play store. Well, I found a "Tourettes Guy" sound board and downloaded it(Dont ask me why, i was just bored...lol). Alot of the sounds have cuss words in them, but i found one i kinda liked that didnt have bad words in it, so i saved it to my phone. A box came up and said that if i saved it, it would override other notafication sounds. So now, everytime i get a text, my phone willl go "BOB SAGET!!!". it was fine for a couple days, but then i wanted to change it. So i did. At least i thought i did. My phone still screeams "BOB SAGET!!!" at me every time i get a text. So i thought to myself, Ill get rid of the app. I did, and it STILL yells at me. I dont know how to erase ringtones, so im kida SOL. I dont know what to do! Help?

Go into the Messages app, hit your menu key (bottom left), choose Settings, then scroll down to Select Ringtone, select and you can change it to any other on the list.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2