this is gonna be a long wait

dunamis

Reaction score
onething I just found out about the htc mail app is sometimes, it mixes up the format and alignment. do you know what I mean?

Funny thing...just got an email where I needed to copy and paste to my calendar.....

Not following you on the format and alignment. Whats it doing? Shifting it on the screen? Or how it actually comes up?

i.e...from the computer checking gmail...I would get

this is a test
only a test

thanks....

****now on the htc mail app it reads....****

this is a testonly a test

thanks...

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
onething I just found out about the htc mail app is sometimes, it mixes up the format and alignment. do you know what I mean?

Funny thing...just got an email where I needed to copy and paste to my calendar.....

Not following you on the format and alignment. Whats it doing? Shifting it on the screen? Or how it actually comes up?

this is a test
only a test

thanks....

thanks...

its makes two words one word?? thats kinda a big flaw... is there the gmail app that the droid has??

dunamis

Reaction score

this is a test
only a test

thanks....

thanks...

its makes two words one word?? thats kinda a big flaw... is there the gmail app that the droid has??

no...it doesn't make one word from two words....

this is test (return)
only a test (return)
regarding the htc email app (return)

and on the htc droid mail app instead of showing the email with exact format (in three separate lines) it shows....

this is test only a testregarding (sometimes for whatever reason combined with no space) the htc email app.....

and yes there is an gmail app..which reads correctly...

I don't it's a big deal....but an oversight.....

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Strange. But that sounds like something easily fixable by a software update. I would imagine they'll catch that as it develops. Although Android and all has been out awhile, we're going to be guinea pigs for the Sense UI on the Incredible.

I can live with that. :D

TBolt

Reaction score
the Gmail app allows for multiple logins right? I have a main Gmail address and a Google Apps-based business email address, and I hope to be able to log in to each account within the same Gmail app (just as I do using the Gmail app for BlackBerry right now).

sucks to hear about the formatting problem. the Gmail app for the BlackBerry has a similar problem.

dunamis

Reaction score
the Gmail app allows for multiple logins right? I have a main Gmail address and a Google Apps-based business email address, and I hope to be able to log in to each account within the same Gmail app (just as I do using the Gmail app for BlackBerry right now).

sucks to hear about the formatting problem. the Gmail app for the BlackBerry has a similar problem.

you can....

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Got a question about the messaging app on sense. When you compose a new text message does it give you the option to choose from a list which contacts you'd like to send a text message to or is it like the Droids stock text messaging app where you have to start typing their name and then choose the person you are looking for?

Main reason i ask is i like to forward joke texts to friends so i like to scroll through my contacts and check which ones i want to send the text to (like i do in Handcent).

dunamis

Reaction score
Got a question about the messaging app on sense. When you compose a new text message does it give you the option to choose from a list which contacts you'd like to send a text message to or is it like the Droids stock text messaging app where you have to start typing their name and then choose the person you are looking for?

Main reason i ask is i like to forward joke texts to friends so i like to scroll through my contacts and check which ones i want to send the text to (like i do in Handcent).

Yes the htc message app does that. When you compose in the to field you can select image icon (which is contact) and bring about the contacts in which you then can check off who you want to send one to how ever many.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Yes the htc message app does that. When you compose in the to field you can select image icon (which is contact) and bring about the contacts in which you then can check off who you want to send one to how ever many.

Nice that means Bye Bye Handcent. :icon_ banana:

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i think im still using handcent.. i need to block people or make a personalized Silent ringtone for certnain people.

jasonb

Reaction score

Nice that means Bye Bye Handcent. :icon_ banana:
nice! good to know!