this is getting expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop being an a** to this guy. No one is perfect. We all learn from our mistakes and don't need people being hateful sounding in this community. If you can't say something with respect don't say anything at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ZombieSixShot

Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop being an a** to this guy. No one is perfect. We all learn from our mistakes and don't need people being hateful sounding in this community. If you can't say something with respect don't say anything at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

its people like this guy that are the reason we have locked bootloaders and increasing costs and a harder lockdown on modding. they keep trying to lock the bootloader with every new patch, one day they will figure it out for good and then we are all done.

If you dont know what your doing, dont do it.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Man.....easy people! All these comments about how he is bad, and wrong...and only 1 person actually posted something helpfull!!??! That's not what this forum is about or represents. Why not more ppl say hey, I will help u fix it....this is how. Teach a man to fish! Dang! Then he will never have these problems again.

Sent from my Droid

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I agree with most of the posts except someone should have helped by now. Also, your phone isnt bricked if you can actually boot it. Its merely soft-bricked.

I'll send you a pm with everything you need to sbf your phone back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.