This is extremely annoying

Zozz

Reaction score
I placed roughly 6gb of music, all my files have album art embedded into the file itself, they show perfectly on my pc but they don't show up on the Incredible, I recall having this issue with the Droid, have no idea how I managed to fix it but this is displeasing. I like having all my album art show up, so dumb. Any corrections?

texasPI

Reaction score
No answers from me but I have the same issue on my Moto and I have never been able to fix it. Hope I get some answers here!

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only can get album art to show up using 3 player. I've never got them to show up on the default player.

Last edited:
OP
Zozz

Zozz

Reaction score
Does nobody have a proper solution, ffs.

xBBuser

Reaction score
For me, I used iTunes Agent to move my iTunes music over to my Inc. It also moved the artwork as well. I do have a couple (out of about 25 or so) that are not showing, but thats my fault not iTunes Agent.

Edited to add: I'm using the default player. I had first used Mixzing (spelling?) but found the default player better and no ads...

RPA-DROID

Reaction score
I brought over a card used in a BB Storm - first time playing any of the music - no album art... Tried it the next day and the art was there (possibly a restart during that time I'm sure)... Don't know why it took so long to get there! How long has it been and have you done any restarts?

Zahoor

Reaction score
Use btunes, its availabale in the market for like a dollar and is wayyy better than stock and it displays artwork from memory card