This forum Rocks

JavaJunkie

Reaction score
This is an open post to all the regulars and admins on this board.

I consider myself very technical, but my DroidX has offered me some challenges as far as Skins, Themes, Roms, etc.

I have found more well written tutorials and great post with past experiences on hardware or software. This has really enhanced my learning curve. I thank you.

I would like to point out, the one thing that stands out above all others, is all the great responses to people's questions. There is no sniping, no making someone feel bad etc. I have seen members who have stuck with a persons issue right to the end. In most forums that is not the norm and is a welcome thing.

Thanks so much for having such a great forum and keep up the good work.
I plan to be here for a long time.

Rick

akosnitzky

Reaction score
I have to admit this site does impress. I have learned some things here from a mod perspective that i will definitely apply with another site I work with

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to forums java and this site is impressive. Very friendly place. I plan joining as a supporting member prolly sometime in the near future and i plan on being here as long as android stays alive. I hope you enjoy your stay

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. I am very glad to hear that you have found the tutorials and assistance from other members not only helpful but enjoyable. We like to promote a very friendly helping atmosphere. So kick back and put your feet up (just please take off your shoes before putting them on the furniture ;)) and enjoy your stay here.