1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

This doesn't have the power control bar in notification shade ?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by StDevious, Jan 13, 2011.

1. StDevious

StDevious New Member

This ROM doesn't have that bar like Galaxy S and CM or is there a way to enable it ?
  2. HarvesterX™

HarvesterX™ New Member

Was v0.6.x supposed to have this included? I don't remember if Pete said it would pr not but from what I do remember I don't think he had planned for this to be in v0.6.x. There is a market application that I know of (and possibly more that I don't know of) that will allow you to do this. Power Control Plus has an option to have your customized power control widget in the notification bar.

Edit: Power Control Plus isn't a free application. Thought I'd toss that in. There might be free appear that do the same but I have no idea.
Search tags for this page
casio cammando 2 notification panel

casio commando power control widget

commando power widget
droidforums net forum attachments droid themes mod transpare
how do i add power control plus to the notification bar