Thinking of switching from a Nexus to a Rezound

kidnice15

Reaction score
Just wanted to know what are some peoples thoughts on this.. For some reason, My GNex gets no 4g services in a 4G area. I can only get 3G in my house while my thunderbolt I had got 4G in the house! I am sick of it, and the worst part is I just got the phone 2 days ago :(

samiusmc

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the Nexus. I went through two of them. I switched to the Rezound and I get 4G everywhere and it never drops data. The best decision I made was switching to the Rezound. You won't regret it.

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Nexus is better, go get a game rom and play its not laggy on nexus =o

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

OP
K

kidnice15

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the Nexus. I went through two of them. I switched to the Rezound and I get 4G everywhere and it never drops data. The best decision I made was switching to the Rezound. You won't regret it.

Yea.thats my problem.. On the thunderbolt it got 4G every where! even on my bionic I got better reception then the GNEX. I am so disappointed ;(

Reaction score
GNEX ROOTED new radio, new rom, AMAZING...4G even at my work's restroom...I had the rezound and returned it for the GNEX, picture, battery and of course ICS are the best of the best and better than the Rezound as well...If you don't want to root then just wait for the official upgraded no later than march, cause Nexus phones always get the updates way sooner than any phone specially the HTC ones...the new update will have a new radio and of course better software..Good Luck!

Escobar

Reaction score
What does this have to do with 4G connectivity? haha

Sent from my HTC REZOUND using DroidForums

OP
K

kidnice15

Reaction score
GNEX ROOTED new radio, new rom, AMAZING...4G even at my work's restroom...I had the rezound and returned it for the GNEX, picture, battery and of course ICS are the best of the best and better than the Rezound as well...If you don't want to root then just wait for the official upgraded no later than march, cause Nexus phones always get the updates way sooner than any phone specially the HTC ones...the new update will have a new radio and of course better software..Good Luck!

thats the thing, first thing I did when I got the phone was unlocked, rooted. flash to 4.0.4.. And thought that the update would make the connection better.. one thing I didn't do was put a rom on it..

Reaction score
It's the Whole package Escobar, when you get a phone you don't only get it cause of the screen, or just the battery or the antenna, I'm talking about the whole thing in General, when I had my Rezound i did love it though, it was a great phone but the GNEX is just the next step, but this is my opinion 100%

Reaction score
thats the thing, first thing I did when I got the phone was unlocked, rooted. flash to 4.0.4.. And thought that the update would make the connection better.. one thing I didn't do was put a rom on it..

Yeah, some roms are better than others talking about signal, so its all about finding the best rom that applies better to what you like more on a phone

samiusmc

Reaction score
Yea.thats my problem.. On the thunderbolt it got 4G every where! even on my bionic I got better reception then the GNEX. I am so disappointed ;(

This problem exists because Samsung uses cheap parts to save money. That's why they put a 5MP camera in a phone they want $300 for. No thanks.

acousticshade

Reaction score
The Rezound is a great phone with solid radios. It also has a better camera & sound and if you use the phone a lot (like me), you don't have to worry about amoled screen burn-in since it uses LCD instead.

tc1

Reaction score
The rezound is a really good phone with good radios in it.

Take it from a former thunderbolt user/hater.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums