thinking of getting a note 2

xtor

Reaction score
I have a razr now, but i like the note 2 alot, i have a couple of questions, i have always had moto smartphones, does the n2 have hdmi out?, and is the battery removable?.

razr on 215 leak

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I have a razr now, but i like the note 2 alot, i have a couple of questions, i have always had moto smartphones, does the n2 have hdmi out?, and is the battery removable?.

razr on 215 leak

1. You can use a MHL/HDMI adaptor (micro usb to hdmi) with the Note 2 for HDMI output.

2. And yes, the Note 2 has a removable battery.

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
1. You can use a MHL/HDMI adaptor (micro usb to hdmi) with the Note 2 for HDMI output.

2. And yes, the Note 2 has a removable battery.

Good to hear, thanks, removable battery is important to me, have started hearing of peoples og razrs batteries starting to swell, not a good thing, had this happen on my droid x my kids play with, lucky i caught it before it damaged that phone, but if it happens on a razr your kind of screwed

razr on 215 leak

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving moto for a note 2 as well.. 3100mah removable battery is such a benefit not to mention the countless other advantages over anything out

I like the s4 as well but I will go with the bigger screen and lower cost of the note 2 (preowned)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I'm leaving moto for a note 2 as well.. 3100mah removable battery is such a benefit not to mention the countless other advantages over anything out

I like the s4 as well but I will go with the bigger screen and lower cost of the note 2 (preowned)

My thoughts too

razr on 215 leak

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Could also get the media dock for the note 2 which is what I have for hooking it up to my tv (hdmi) it also has 3 usb ports as well. I love my note 2 best phone I have ever owned.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Droid Forums

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
Could also get the media dock for the note 2 which is what I have for hooking it up to my tv (hdmi) it also has 3 usb ports as well. I love my note 2 best phone I have ever owned.

Thanks for the info:)

razr on 215 leak

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
Can you write with the s pen on these post?

razr on 215 leak

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Yes you can I dont use it I find it faster to just use the keyboard and my hand writing isn't so good lol so it doesn't always recognize my words. But thats just me.

chiefp

Reaction score
Have had my Note 2 for over a month now (Prior Droid X2 user)... This "Phoblet", with it's Quad-Core Processor SCREEEEAMS!!! Great reception and is User Friendly... BEST DAMN PHONE THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED!!! What are you waiting for???

chiefp

Reaction score
Forgot... Battery life is AWESOME!!! You would think that with such a big screen that you would be charging this thing all the time... NOT!!! I plug it in at bedtime (sometimes) and I have never run out of charge... BTW, when I plug it in there is NEVER LESS that half a charge on the current charge... THIS BATTERY JUST WON'T RUN OUT OF CHARGE...

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
hope people are selling their note 2 to get the gs4 so I get a cheap note 2 lol

beungood

Reaction score
Have had my Note 2 for over a month now (Prior Droid X2 user)... This "Phoblet", with it's Quad-Core Processor SCREEEEAMS!!! Great reception and is User Friendly... BEST DAMN PHONE THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED!!! What are you waiting for???

Do you find it unweildy to carry and use? A Martial Arts friend of mine from Austria uses it and I was impressed with it and he raved about it.He is also a Doctor and uses it frequently. He seemed to always be around a plug and I was a bit hesitant but with replaceable abtteries and extended batteries I am opening up to the idea. I work in uniform and was worried about being able to put it in a shirt or pant pocket. How are the holsters and such?