Thinking of buying PdaNet?

mwshows

Reaction score
For any of you with a Motorola phone wanting tether, seriously root and install wireless tether, or instal the wugfresh tether patch. Rooting takes literally 5 minutes with d3 easy root on a computer.

Why pay for PDA net when you can have the same thing for free in less that 10 minutes time? If you can read intsructions on how to set up PDA net, then you can root. REALLY it is that easy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Natey2

Natey2

Reaction score
I just tested my installation of Susteen Datapilot Tether (PdaNet 2.45) today 12/30/2011 (after a long period of not using it), and I'm happy to say it still works fine.
I don't plan on rooting my device anytime soon, so this is probably the only way for me to get an emergency internet connection on my laptop if WiFi is unavailable.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

OP
Natey2

Natey2

Reaction score
Rebate for Susteen Datapilot Tether is ON again, from 1st Feb 2012 until 9th Feb 2012. See 1st message in this thread for the link.

OP
Natey2

Natey2

Reaction score
$20 rebate is ON again, from 3/7/2012 to 3/15/2012. See first message in this thread for the link.

OP
Natey2

Natey2

Reaction score
$20 rebate is ON again, from 5/16/2012 to 5/31/2012. See first message in this thread for the link.

I don't plan on rooting my device anytime soon, so this is probably the only way for me to get an emergency internet connection on my laptop if WiFi is unavailable.

Actually, the free FoxFi app will allow me to get an emergency internet WiFi connection on my laptop.

Last edited: