Thinking about upgrading from OG Droid

jayb

Reaction score
Was it hard to root ( I'm a newby at rooting ). My gaol is to teather my laptop or tablet when traveling. I had someone do that to my droid.

I made the same leap and I couldnt be more happy. And ya the tether works and rooting was very painless.

Shockwave2.3.5

Reaction score
If you want a real keyboard I'd wait for the Droid 4 , its basically a RAZR with a physical keyboard ..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its rumored this week. But we all know how that goes...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Zandar

Reaction score
I personally haven't used a physical keyboard since I got Swype on my OG Droid. YMMV, but I think it's a waste of space with the modern, virtual keyboards being as good as they are on Android.

OP
M

mtpeke

Reaction score
Sounds like I need to get my hands on one. I am fine with the virtual keyboard on my iPad but not so good on my og droid even with smallish hands.

DeeMat

Reaction score
Since my OG was on its last leg as a daily-use handset, I bought a Razr and I am quite happy with it. I still plan to check out the GN and should I decide it is a better fit for me, I will then return the Razr (since I am still within the return period) - there is nothing to lose except for a trip to the store and $35.

satarecah

Reaction score
Droid 4 just has the gimmick of physical keyboard same specs from what i hear lol soo lame plus you cant have a defender series otterbox :p im more worried about breaking my phone even with the insurance and warranty :p otter box is my back up plan :p