Thinking about getting a Droid 3...

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Yeah I'm was referring to how fast the Droid 2 got kicked out the door. Not to mention support has been lackluster in the form of updates to say the least...I know the GB update is coming shortly, but I haven't had an update since last November. There are definitely still some outstanding issues on the phone

Thats why you root and get all the upgrades by yourself!
Which makes me wonder why Verizon doesn't hire some of the people working developing ROMs for Droid Phones.

celtic11

Reaction score
I have a theory that the DROID2 was pushed out way too fast. Im not sure of moto was trying to keep up with other manufacturers or what but the phone is so similar to the OG and got generally poor reviews from what I've seen. I could see them releasing a 4g DROID in a year or so but I don't see them failing to support the d3.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I have a theory that the DROID2 was pushed out way too fast. Im not sure of moto was trying to keep up with other manufacturers or what but the phone is so similar to the OG and got generally poor reviews from what I've seen. I could see them releasing a 4g DROID in a year or so but I don't see them failing to support the d3.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I could see Verizon having a big Droid 4G ad campaign next year.

With the Nexus Prime, Droid Bionic, HTC Vigor, and the possible Droid HD coming out, I could see it getting left behind.
Then again, with android these days, every phone will sooner or later.

Also, it is the ever so popular Droid phone, so it'll stay around. (the Droid 2 was a bit disappointing to me, so I see why they left it)

patfactorx

Reaction score
I just love this phone and gotta say that this keyboard and screen is the best I've ever seen or had