Thinking about flashing liberty!

Insidious

Reaction score
So I flashed the gingerbread leak the other day, and its okay but liberty looks super sexy so im wondering if I should sbf before flashing it because I heard ROM jumping isn't to great for your phone. Also this might be a stupid question but is there anything special to do to flash it or is it just like any other ROM?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Should be just like any other ROM. I haven't heard any special directions for Liberty. Also, don't sbf, just wipe your data and cache and then install the ROM

sent from my ZombieStomped X

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate it! Anyone have a .zip for it or is there one on the forums somewhere?

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Okay so im a little confused on how to go about downloading liberty for gingerbread. I can't find a .zip anywhere and it seems like i have to download the liberty toolbox donate to download it but it only works with liberty so im like wth?

John Gi

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate it! Anyone have a .zip for it or is there one on the forums somewhere?

nah you have to buy the liberty toolbox, it get it from the rom manager in there, or you can wait till the liberty team releases it publicly,

nah you can just download it open the app, nd flash the nightlies

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah ok, I apologize for giving bad info.

sent from my ZombieStomped X