Thinking about buying the galaxy nexus

bckcntryski36

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if the multi touch issues have been fixed with the nexus, and if not are they working on it? Also what are people's thoughts about this phone in general. Still not sure which phone I'm getting for my upgrade. Are there any other bugs I should know about? Thanks!

droidtom

Reaction score
Best phone i have owned by a long shot. Prior ones were dx and og

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Best android phone ever. No comparison. I have owned an G1, MT3G, OG, Droid X, Droid 3, and my beautiful Galaxy Nexus. Best phone ever, hands down.

kmo

Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can be disappointed with this device. Really is the best phone I've owned to date...after having ICS 4.0 don't think I could even think about going back to GB 2.3. The software alone is a big leap forward....

jonpearson

Reaction score
I finally got my hands on a live Nexus today and I must say I can't wait for my upgrade because this phone is amazing.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love this phone. If rooting and romming is your thing then there isn't a better option. Even if that's not the thing for you, ICS blows GB away. Though you really can't go wrong with any of the Nexus, Rezound, Razr, or Bionic.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
My multi touch works properly in modern combat 3 now.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Does anyone know about the multitouch issue they were having in landscape mode? Has that been fixed?

I've encountered this bug day one in ShadowGun and a screen off-on fixed it after that I've never seen it again and I've played lots of games in the last month.

T

tonktracker

How the heck did u install mw3? I keep getting problem encountered error and no data connection over 3g, 4g, and wifi. Thx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I installed it using wifi as it suggested. It took quite a while but it worked.