Think Of The Game Connect Four, But On Steroids

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

You all should know by now that I mainly keep my eye out for new icons or new UCCW/Zooper widgets to feature on Android Dissected, but I never really take a look at the abundance of awesome games available on the Play Store. Sure, I’ve reviewed some of the Humble Bundle games for Android before and even did a preview of FieldRunners 2 when it was in beta for Android, but I usually just stick to awesome icon packs and various widgets that are popping up left and right. A few weeks ago, I was realizing that in between the times that I was browsing my social networks or checking my various emails, that there were still periods of time where I just wanted to play a quick game to kill some time. That brings me to what I’ll be taking a look at today.

Dots by the folks over at Playdots, Inc. is the game that I was looking for in order to kill some down time if the opportunity arose. What I did not expect is how addicted I would become to this game. Yes, I do play Candy Crush on my mobile devices and that’s another reason why I needed to find a game that I could play quickly. We all know how frustrating it is to run through your Candy Crush lives so quick that you don’t even know what happened, and instead of continuing to pay for the extra lives, or wait for one of my Facebook friends to “gift” me a life, I still needed that game to fit those in between moments.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Fun game but it gets old fast. I picked it up about a month or so ago and I don't see the additive part of it that many people seem to be all over this game. Thats not to say it isn't entertaining, but only for a few minutes at a time.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Fun game but it gets old fast. I picked it up about a month or so ago and I don't see the additive part of it that many people seem to be all over this game. Thats not to say it isn't entertaining, but only for a few minutes at a time.

I think that is the part I like most about it. I need a game like this to kill those random 5-15 minutes of wait time throughout the day. Plus the UI and design is fantastic. Like he said, something to get me through my next set of Candy Crush lives.

Bad enough I switch back and forth from my Nexus 7 to my S4. Get 10 lives!

jspradling7

Reaction score
Ah Candy Crush... the Bejeweled game you pay for and then it limits your play time. Dots sounds good though. Thanx.