Think my X is stuck!

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Thanks again guys.. When I'm in settings I see liberty settings, but everytime I click it I get a force close. Am I missing an add on?

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Did you do a Reset Factory Wipe prior to installing? Also it should be noted that the first boot up after installation takes longer than normal....sounds like this isnt the case though..Just do a battery pull as others have pointed out. Goodluck!

Looks like the guys did a good job getting you back last night. And the answer to your question is yes, Always do a "Wipe data/factory reset" prior to flashing any new ROM. Every once in a while a developer will say it is ok to flash overtop a current ROM if it is an upgrade.. IE. going from version 5.0 to 5.5... But I ALWAYS wipe data/factory reset prior to be on the safe side.. :icon_ banana:

I was worried about losing all of my stuff, so I didn't do a wipe. I guess I learned my lesson on that one, though. Next time I'll be sure to do the wipe before hand, but I really like this rom and probably will keep it for awhile.

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Thanks again guys.. When I'm in settings I see liberty settings, but everytime I click it I get a force close. Am I missing an add on?

I hate to say it but your install was "dirty" so to speak. IMO, if you want to get the absolute best out of this ROM I would cut your losses. Wipe data factory reset/Wipe cache partition then re-install the ROM. I have ran both versions of this ROM (1.0-1.5) and I have never run into the bugs that people have.