think my batterys jacked

erroet

Reaction score
My incredible has worked fine for the past 6 months. However in the past 3 days its been loosing battery life rapidly once it goes below half battery. I looked to see whats eating the battery and its pretty much 30% Cell standby/Wi-Fi/Phone idle each. It lasted 12 hrs from last charge with hardly any use. One phone call was placed. 2 mins tops. At 6pm I looked at it and it was slightly over half full. two hours later it was in the yellow, no use.

I'm guessing from other threads I've read, the likely source is the battery. Only because I'm not an App junkie and have not put any new apps on and didn't haven't have a problem till recently.

Any help would be great!

Thanks for reading!

hotdog12

Reaction score
Sounds like your battery is about dead. I replaced the stock HTC battery with the Seidio 3500 mAh battery and it still has about 55-65% power after 16 hours.

Sent from DInc

OP
E

erroet

Reaction score
erroet is your phone stock or rooted? Have you bump charged the battery much?

There are many things you can try to increase your battery life. There is a large collection of battery life extension techniques here...
Consolidated Battery Saving Techniques Thread

Its stock, I've heard of some things but haven't done anything. Because the way this unfolded i really think its the battery.

I ordered the one recommended by hotdog12.....guess we will see

razor02097

Reaction score
Replacing the stock battery to an extended battery model if you can deal with the extra bulk will greatly extend the time between charges.

Keep in mind your phone uses battery statistics to determine charge state so it may need a few charging cycles to most accurately gauge battery charge state.