1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Think I'm screwed

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by Paulie420, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulie420

Paulie420 New Member

Bought a droid 3 off Craigslist.

The sellers phone is still activated. (yea, wtf!)

I wanted to unlock and use on another carrier ultimately, but would have went with Verizon if I couldn't figure that part out...

Now I don't know what to do though. Any ideas??

Yea, and now when I call the seller no answer. Nice.
  2. Paulie420

Paulie420 New Member

Lol, guess if I was a terrible guy I could just use the service until....... Lol.
  3. robert70

robert70 New Member

Call 12.00 a minute 900 numbers and discuss politics.
  4. kptphalkon

kptphalkon New Member

See if the google account is synced to a bank account and buy every app you see until you get denied...
  5. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Unfortunately there is not much you can do besides trying to contact the seller and getting them to cancel their account. If he does not respond then sorry to say you may be out of luck. In the future it is best to meet somewhere you can activate the phone (I realize that you wanted to unlock this one) that way if it does not activate then you can refuse the purchase.

Going to close this thread since we should not be discussing how to use a phone who has someone else's number attached to it. I hope you understand people could use them in a very different, dishonest way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.