Things I can't seem to find settings for...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jcwilliams, Jan 1, 2011.

1. jcwilliams

jcwilliams Senior Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I just updated to bb6.2 and I love it. Great job pete.

I've noticed that when I have my keyboard closed and turn to landscape on home screen the dock bar goes to the bottom when before it went to the side and then all my widgets are half and half on two screens. (I'm using launcher pro plus)

Another thing I can't find setting for is when I veiw a email (in gmail) and I hit the back button to exit it just keeps refreshing that email and won't let me out unless I hit the home button.

Maybe I'm missing settings or something but this didn't happen with bb.5. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again pete for your work!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

2. myriad46

myriad46 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't had that problem with GMail, but I have had the other one. For me it's happened with every version of bugless and even some other ROMS so, not sure it's Pete's problem. It only happens occasionally. Does it happen every time for you?

It may be because LauncherPro is based on the 2.0 launcher and we are all using 2.2 or 2.2.1 these days. That's one of the reasons that Fede is doing his rewrite. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.

3. jcwilliams

jcwilliams Senior Member

Ratings:
    +3
    The gmail problem only happens once in a while. Its not a big deal but it just bugs me lol. Didn't know if anyone else was having this issue. The landscape problem only happened when I went from 6.1 to 6.2 I do believe. It may have did it going from .5 to .6's which would explain your thoughts on the different builds. But I can't remember. Can't wait for a update maybe that'll fix it like you said.

4. jcwilliams

jcwilliams Senior Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Now its putting the dock bar on the side when I've got my phone upright! It just changed all by its self. This a but or is there a setting for this? Didn't do this on bb.6.1...