Thin Black line on the screen ?

WAZZSUP

Reaction score
I am running LGB .V7 without any issues. Today I started seeing a single black line left to right. I tried a program that flashes color at the pixels but to no availe. I called tech support at Verizon and they mentioned doing a factory reset. Not sure I can do that... so I reflashed Liberty .V7. Verizon mentioned that with my warrenty the screen was covered and to bring it back in. If I need to do that do I just SBF to 340....do the OTA update and they would not know I had been rooted? If SBFing from LGB to 340 is not correct, please let me know the best route.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Sbf back to .340, then go into settings and do software update. That will make the phone up to current stock, with no root.

OP
W

WAZZSUP

Reaction score
thank you...if that clears the lines up then I just need to do the 2 part update to gain root to reinstall Liberty?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
thank you...if that clears the lines up then I just need to do the 2 part update to gain root to reinstall Liberty?

Unfortunately, if you get to that point and the lines have disappeared, you'll need to re-sbf back to .340 as there is no root available for the OTA at this time.