They ever going to fix the YouTube?

kparks

Reaction score
It's been almost 2 months now that my YouTube has not been working sense I updated to gbread WTF.. I got the first update in September and ever sense YouTube won't do nothing in 3g mode and web browsing in 3g is slower than 1x it seems.. anyone else having this problem should I just send my bolt in for a replacement or what?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dmack

Reaction score
I have no problems just read your post I have 2bars in 3g and stays well ahead and looks good. I had both September and October gb updates and had no problems with YouTube.

Sent from my T-BOLT

corby

Reaction score
My YouTube has been fine since update but today I went to watch movie and the sound worked perfect and it didn't buffer at all but the video was just freezing up anyone else having this issue

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
Also now when I go into my videos and my movies the picture will freeze and the sound will keep playing. My phone settings is ltd cdma and when in 3g the phone is garbage.. do u guys have the same settings.

corby

Reaction score
Also now when I go into my videos and my movies the picture will freeze and the sound will keep playing. My phone settings is ltd cdma and when in 3g the phone is garbage.. do u guys have the same settings.

Ya that's what mine set to but instead of using the 3g I'm using my Wi-Fi an it 65 mgbs so movie loads fast but it still freezes same thing with my videos I recorded to