TheUltralinx Style Screenshots

Kanibull

Reaction score
these are some really nice setups and im not usually a guy who goes for minimalistic so kudos to you.

Kanibull

Reaction score
ok its decided im going to devote some time to pimpin out my d1 with the minimal look

Kanibull

Reaction score
ok idk how you guys edited widget locker since it doesnt seem to want to work for me

Kanibull

Reaction score
crap i wish there was another way to edit WL besides apk manager since it doesnt seem to want to work on my laptop

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
WidgetLocker Thread
There are several methods, etc., on the first page. If you go to the back, there are some others with a little more detail that seem be working. I can only help with APKManager, so, I can't answer any questions about any other methods because I've never used them. Unless you just swap them out manually on the computer which is what I used to do.

Kanibull

Reaction score
thanks man. now i know i want this minimalist because i wouldnt try this hard to get most themes going lol

billjohnson

Reaction score
thanks man. now i know i want this minimalist because i wouldnt try this hard to get most themes going lol

Haha yeah man I kind of do a mix of the different instructions on the page. I keep a pulled apk in my C:\android\tools folder. I then overwrite whatever files I need to in the .apk and then reboot my device into recovery. From there I mount /system, /data, and /cache just for good measure. I push the apk and then reboot. Presto. My Widgetlocker is themed and it stays intact since I push it to /system/app. Always make sure it's not hanging out in /data/app either.

By the way didn't you theme back in the day?