TheUltralinx Style Screenshots

OP
czonin

czonin

Reaction score
So how do I go about getting my droid set up for something like this?

Different ways buddy, They are looking for minimalistic set ups, therefore, minimalistic text, SiMi clock, Advance power widget, transparent icons etc should be at all time on your files.

We use LauncherPro so we can change the appearance of the dock and our own mods to WidgetLocker. I personally only use SwitchPro Widget, and Minimalistic Text. Whatever you can put together that looks good is what we are looking for.

These all look similar...is there not a particular ROM or theme they r using?

ROM doesn't matter for setups like this.

alonsou

Reaction score
wlMv6.jpg

Minimalistic Text
SiMi Clock
Custom widgetlocker (my mod)
Custom Dock (my mod)
Custom system font thanks to fachadick

Last edited:

billjohnson

Reaction score
Freakin' sticky mang. Think I could throw a couple chips yo way to make a flashable .zip with a Hood font? Hit me up playa. dancedroid

drpurp

Reaction score
Meh, I guess I'll post some of my last setups. Can't wait to see what kind of setups people will post here. :icon_ banana:

Setups in Dropbox

Last edited:

billjohnson

Reaction score
Meh, I guess I'll post some of my last setups. Can't wait to see what kind of setups people will post here. :icon_ banana:

Setups in Dropbox

Sticky setup. Imma post my setup tomorrow. It's the shizniz. Kept it through the weekend and probably until at least Wednesday or so. Gotta spend my time playing with the new G Tablet.....:icon_ banana:

OP
czonin

czonin

Reaction score
Great job so far guys! Keep them coming, we will be doing our first round of fan made screens soon!