TheUltimateDroid 2.0.0 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars1

Reaction score
ok.... does everyones lockscreen look how its supposed to (like attached picture)? Mine has the top bar completely blacked out and the bottom bar say ultimate droid. I can't get either bar to say verizon wireless. Other than this its really a great release

Why would you want it to say Verizon Wireless?

Just curious.

BigMace23

Reaction score
ok.... does everyones lockscreen look how its supposed to (like attached picture)? Mine has the top bar completely blacked out and the bottom bar say ultimate droid. I can't get either bar to say verizon wireless. Other than this its really a great release

Why would you want it to say Verizon Wireless?

Just curious.

I don't care if it says verizon wireless, what I really care about is there being a big bar across the lockscreen with nothing in it. Ill try and get a screenshot up... Is yours normal?

Lars1

Reaction score
I don't care if it says verizon wireless, what I really care about is there being a big bar across the lockscreen with nothing in it. Ill try and get a screenshot up... Is yours normal?

No, mine is the same as yours.

I think I still prefer that over the VZW logo though.

BigMace23

Reaction score

No, mine is the same as yours.

I think I still prefer that over the VZW logo though.
Yea its really not that big of a deal... just wanted to make sure the rom installed correctly on my phone, so if its like that on everyones then I guess that's just how it is. And here's a screenshot-
473cf094-be23-02ef.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Blackbeard

Reaction score
Has the option to completely disable the boot animation been dropped from this version? I've been looking in the settings, and for the life of me I can't remember where the option was in UD1.

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Has the option to completely disable the boot animation been dropped from this version? I've been looking in the settings, and for the life of me I can't remember where the option was in UD1.

It's in the UD settings under quick commands and then click on enable/disable commands under extra commands.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Is there a miror? It won't let me sign in. I know I got the right info because I took a picture of what I typed in when I first registered

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Blackbeard

Reaction score

It's in the UD settings under quick commands and then click on enable/disable commands under extra commands.

Aha, thank you! An incredible amount of customization and inevitably I get lost in the menus.

jlambeth1

Reaction score

Aha, thank you! An incredible amount of customization and inevitably I get lost in the menus.

No problem! I came across it while looking to enable the rotary lockscreen.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
grrr getting the same issue i had with UD 8 where the background wont change unless i reboot. i'm telliing you my phone hates the even number versions of this rom...had issues with 6.0, 8.0, and now 2.0 hahaa...always have an issue on the even ones haha. ud 1.0.0 was perfect but now i cant change backgrounds on the fly, and my lockscreen has a different background then my normal screen..

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
MAin Discussion THread up!

Status
Not open for further replies.